Unboxing : Revell 1/720 Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee

Recently, the model shop I used to buy seuff from
announced it will be closing in 2 weeks
so I am going there again like for the last time
and I brought this kit there


Thanks to its clearance sale, with 20% off I can buy it with only HKD72 (like 9.2USD)
As it is quiet a old kid 13 years ago, I am quiet worry about the condition inside
So, lets open the box and have a look

Unsurprised single color gray parts (guess everyone is the same except FUJIMI's NEXT series)
but its surprise that I am able to choose between waterline and full hull
lets take a look at the decals 
Um...
guess they meant to skip the Nazi logo
see if I could add one my myself afterwards
so the parts part up to here
move on to the assemble guide
This is quiet a interesting design
using another plate to stick the hull
I wonder if foreign company all use this design
Japanese model I used to build without this design
but this is not the most surprising part

THIS

ONE

Use a hot screwdriver to melt the bottom part?
wow, I never though of this and never have this seen before
Is this thing too old or am I too young?

Well, anyway this is the end of the unboxing
please look forward to the build and paint part!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revell 1/720 Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee Building Diary 2 - Test Build Finish