Revell 1/720 Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee Building Diary 1 - Test Build

Got a bit free time today, lets begin with the unboxed Graf Spee
The hull is divided in to 2 parts from the waterline
Which need to be cut
At first I was wanted to cement them
But though about it and realize it will be a mess when it comes to the painting part
so I would go for a test build first
when we take a closer look we would see the hull still need some more work on it
And then the 283mm Main Battery of Graf Spee
as there are no waterproof canvas part for the model, I am thinking if I can add it myself with putty
There will not be any problem cause even if I cement the superstructure
The 8 150mm secondary battery
I have not much time left today, I have to get ready and put the Graf Spee somewhere
So, lets build the stand first
Here is the progress of Graf Spee today
I should build it again when I have more free time
Hope I can finish the test build next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revell 1/720 Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee Building Diary 4 - Finish & Review